• Только для взрослых
  • Военные игры
  • Крутые тачки
  • Александр
    добавил видео
    01.09.2012
    • Пожаловаться
    Видео доступна только в полной версии Мой Мир.
    Полная версия
    Within Temptation - The Howling ***
    Within Temptation & Spellborn present: The HowlingFor more information on Within Temptation: www.within-temptation.comStay up to date on any Within Temptation news:Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wtofficialTwitter - http://www.twitter.com/wtofficialHyves - http://www.withintemptation.hyves.nl iPhone app - http://bit.ly/wtiPhoneiPad app - http://bit.ly/wtiPadLyrics:We've been seeing what you wanted, got us cornered right nowFallen asleep from our vanity, might cost us our livesI hear they're getting closerTheir howls are sending chills down my spineAnd time is running out nowThey're coming down the hills from behindWhen we start killingIt's all coming down right nowFrom the nightmare we've created,I want to be awakened somehowWhen we start killing it all will be falling downFrom the Hell that we're inAll we are is fading awayWhen we start killing...We've been searching all night long but there's no trace to be foundIt's like they all have just vanished but I know they're aroundI feel they're getting closerTheir howls are sending chills down my spineAnd time is running out nowThey're coming down the hills from behindWhen we start killingIt's all coming down right nowFrom the nightmare we've createdI want to be awakened somehowWhen we start killing it all will be falling downFrom the Hell that we're inAll we are is fading awayWhen we start killing...When we start killing...I feel they're getting closerTheir howls are sending chills down my spineAnd time is running out nowThey're coming down the hills from behindThe sun is risingThe screams have goneToo many have fallenFew still stand tallIs this the ending of what we've begun?Will we remember what we've done wrong?When we start killingIt's all coming down right nowFrom the nightmare we've createdI want to be awakened somehowWhen we start killing it all will be falling downFrom the Hell that we're inAll we are is fading awayWhen we start killing...When we start killing...When we start killing...Категория:МузыкаЛицензия:Стандартная лицензия YouTube

      Комментарии