• Отдохни от забот
  • Стань королевой
  • Для милых дам
  • Илья
    добавил видео
    06.02.2014
    • Пожаловаться
    Видео доступна только в полной версии Мой Мир.
    Полная версия
    Within Temptation - Fire And Ice (Official Music Video) ***
    "Fire And Ice" is a new music video from Within Temptation's album "The Unforgiving". It features both live footage and video footage specially filmed for the band's live performances!Stay up to date on any Within Temptation news:Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wtofficialTwitter - http://www.twitter.com/wtofficialHyves - http://www.withintemptation.hyves.nl iPhone app - http://bit.ly/wtiPhoneiPad app - http://bit.ly/wtiPadLyrics:Every word you're saying is a lieRun away my dearBut every sign will say your heart is deadBury all the memoriesCover them with dirtWhere's the love we once hadOur destiny's unsureWhy can't you see what we hadLet the fire burn the iceWhere's the love we once hadIs it all a lieAnd I still wonderWhy heaven has diedThe skies are all fallingI'm breathing but whyIn silence I hold onTo you and ICloser to insanityBuries me aliveWhere's the life we once hadIt cannot be deniedWhy can't you see what we hadLet the fire burn the iceWhere's the love we once hadIs it all a lieAnd I still wonderWhy heaven has diedThe skies are all fallingI'm breathing but whyIn silence I hold onTo you and IYou run awayYou hide awayTo the other side of the universeWhere you're safe from all that hunts you downBut the world has goneWhere you belongAnd it feels to late so you're moving onCan you find your way back homeAnd I still wonderWhy heaven has diedThe skies are all fallingI'm breathing but whyIn silence I hold onTo you and IEvery word you're saying is a lieКатегория:МузыкаЛицензия:Стандартная лицензия YouTube

      Комментарии